If you don't find a fabric that's just right,
you can even provide your own through the customer's own material program.
HOW TO SHIP YOUR FABRIC TO TRICA
1. All COM orders must be shipped by UPS. (Ask for international way bill UPS)
2. Custom paperwork must state:
a) Number of yardage and fabric cost value.
b) The origin of the fabric (where it was manufactured. If it is from the USA,
please include the state).
c) The composition of the fabric (ex: 60% Acrylic and 40% Polyester).
|If you proceed otherwise, we could be charged brokerage fees of $75.00
to $300.00 and it will automatically be added to your invoice.
3. A copy of the order acknowledgement must be attached to all fabrics sent to
TRICA, and the TRICA order number must be written on the package.
4. In order to have the right side of the fabric showing, the customer is responsible
for marking his/her C.O.M. properly: a sample marked with the proper side must accompany the order.
5. Leftover fabric will not be returned.
6. For centering or matching any fabric, an additional charge of $10.00 will be applied to each chair and barstool. Please make sure
to add 25% more fabric if there is a pattern to consider.